Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today, etc...

Today:
I spent 3 hours at school getting miscellaneous bits of paper ORGANISED...ie; I spent the morning filing.
Ben, Russ & I went up the hill to the Kuranda Candy Kitchen and watched them make wedding lollies.... and now Ben & I are seriously considering getting them too. We also had a nice late lunch together at the only place we could find that hadn't closed its kitchen by 2:30 LOL.
Tonight:



I did some hardcore scrapping... it is now after Midnight so it's not even "tonight" anymore it's "tomorrow."



I realised that I've completely forgotten to mail out those RAK packs... :( I've still got P/T interviews this week so I guess I'll be mailing them during school holidays. I am sooo sorry to those of you who won them and have been waiting patiently to no avail. I have had my head in the clouds as I have been so incredibly busy with work!

Thought I'd share what I scrapped tonight and also the COROLLA layout I scrapped a while ago for the APRIL BW2 Challenge.





1 comment:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

great LO for BW2 and so glad your enjoying your teaching job.
xx