Sunday, April 12, 2009

School Holiday Madness













The LOVE IS Box is the (latest version) of our "guest book box" (we've changed our mind about the guest book about 3 times now).






Here are some entries for my "one year in 60 pages recipe book diary"







Here is a page I've been hanging out to scrap for a while:
I used an embellishment (by Lisa) which came in a pack I received as part of a swap I was supposed to contribute to (long story!).


Here is a layout I was really excited about until i wrecked it with random rhinestones and scribble.... urgh.. i should think before sticking! But a bit of cutting fixed everything....

It's just not 12 x 12 anymore...


I am absolutely obsessed with this red dotty paper from American Craft's new Craft Fair range. It reminds me of the dress i wore to our engagement party.


Look, I've used it more than once in a single weekend!

Here is a photo I scabbed off my cousin's facebook... it is him with his baby girl, his first born only a few weeks ago! They live interstate so this will be as close as i get to this cute little baby for a while.


Isn't she just the cutest? I used a sketch from Antonella's Challenge Blog... Pinkalicious Sketches.




As you can see, I've only been on School Holidays since Friday.


I have gotten a LOT of scrapping done. Most of what I'm showing in this post was created while the boys were LANning in the living room and i was hiding in here, my scraproom, with the music blaring.

3 comments:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Gorgeous pages Maria!! I bet you're loving having a chance to get some scrapping done!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Such lovely LO's maria - enjoy your holidays.
Hope your easter was great.
xxs

Antonella Ryan said...

Maria they are Gorgous!!!! Keep it up Sweets!!!