Saturday, February 7, 2009

I almost forgot HOW?!












Well, it is CYBERCROP weekend all around!! Scrap Therapy & Scrap Budz ANDDDD the first challenge went up over at BW2 (where i am a CT Member) so I've been scrapping like mad... for the first time in weeks! I feel like I've forgotten how to do it :(
PINK is a card for the INCHIES Challenge over at Scrap Budz.
That's My Girl is a layout I did for Scrap Therapy's Stars & Jewels Challenge.
LOVE is a card I made for a card challenge at Scrap Budz.
To Me, You Are Perfect is a layout based on the inspiration of LOVE ACTUALLY that Relsi put up for a Scrap Therapy Challenge in this month's Cyber Crop and last but not least is my rushed example for the BW2 Challenge using the colours Pink & Teal. It is me back when I was 20 and still so young & naive!! Haha.



1 comment:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Wow - great news about the creative team.