Sunday, February 6, 2011

White With 1 - February

Here is my entry for White With 1:

This month it is all about using white with brown and a vintage item.

I had a bit of trouble this month (obviously... it's so not my best layout!) but figured the brown went well with this particular photo of my friends Karina & Dale's one year old bull terrier puppy. He is such a cutie and I have to always remind myself of which breed he is so I don't accidentally offend them. He's a BULL TERRIER (friendly, lively, happy dog) *not* a pitbull (the ones that are restricted and, often, dangerous). Chester also happens to be Cruiser's best mate (apart from his cousin-pup, Thunda) and they have had a few puppy playdates together which is always a great excuse for Karina & I to catch up. They go to the same puppy school, however Chester has been there forever and is nearly finished year 3 while our boy Cruiser has only just finished year 1.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Fab LO Maria.. love the pic and the doily!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

ann said...

Cute pic and the way you have placed the doily

Kirsty said...

Great pic and great LO! Love the brown and white doiley...totally made for this challenge!