Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Layouts

It's Autumn already!! Can you believe it?! Where did Summer go?
Anyway, I had my first FULL WEEK OF WORK since like August or September last year and now I am soaking up the weekend by... SCRAPPING!
So far this weekend, I have created the following:

1. Journaling Cards for The Love Embellie Swap that I am hosting over at Scrap Therapy.
2. 4 Layouts.
3. I started a double layout but discovered I only have ONE piece of the appropriately coloured cardstock to put it together.
4. I wanted to start a mini album but... have not got an appropriately sized mini album for the bits i want to put in it... raaaa...now i have to wait till next time. :P

So here's some bits & pieces, anyway!



Two of them are for March Monthly Challenges over at Scrap Therapy. The other two are just cos i felt like it layouts.


No comments: