Saturday, May 2, 2009

RETREAT!


A whole day of scrapping, 7 layouts, 1 collaboratively-made card and a LOT of talking with new friends later and I am absolutely wiped out... however, i am ALSO really hyped up on chocolate sooooOOOooo I am up and unable to sleep! LOL. Here's pictures of just some of what I got up to today:



The girls surprised Annette & I with Bride to Be packs full of lovely, awesome goodies including these little cuties! :D


Thanks ladies!

Annette & I looking a bit worried about what could happen next... What's Lee-Anne got planned?


The little ones... myself, Ant & Annette.


Thankyou for a lovely day :D










4 comments:

Pinkalicious Sketches said...

Argg I look terrible

Anonymous said...

Lol! I'm still here but am about to have a nanna nap. I'm still tired from yesterday!

Sandra said...

gorgeous tiara layout Maria! love it

kay vee said...

You girls just look terribly lovely!
Great, to meet you in person, finally - Maria
along with everybody else who attented the PT retreat.